Wednesday, May 6, 2009

How I sponsor more reps
without spending a dime

All I knew at one time, once I got past family and friends, was to keep buying leads. Now this is a very frustrating way to market, and time consuming to say the least. This way of doing business took way to much of my free time.

Every week I spent hours , and then more hours on searching for those few. Only to get desperate souls who are broke. Tire kickers that basically need a job. It was nothing to me to spend $300 each and every month on leads. Only to get these kinds of results.
Automatic Blog - Automated Blog Posting Wordpress Plugin
I imagine the goal of being in a home business is to eventually be doing it full time. But that wouldn’t happen sponsoring if I was lucky, 1 person a month. Then I read this ezine article and in no time I had 1,542 prospects in a little over six months. Individuals who are interested in networking.

This is the single best idea I have run into to grow my home business! This is a profitable lead generating machine that never quits working for me. Every time I log into my back office there’s was 8 to 12 new leads each day, on average.

I soon realized how critical it is to build relationships in my networking. It’s still important to give your leads a call and talk with your possible future business partners. These prospects are educated before hand on my business. This is a great advantage, having those who want to talk to me.
Advertyze.com | Free Opt-In Email System
There’s absolute proof that you don’t have to spend a dime to build a big business in this industry once you learn how, and that’s easy to do. No more buying useless leads that lead you to no where, and wasting my time.

It’s amazing how you can turn this on and get endless mileage, and quick cash for growing your business on the web. Put this formula to work is the easiest thing for any networker to do, and create endless leads.(articleslot.com)
Click here to Young Slim Fit

No comments: